Communities Free From Human Trafficking
TEA-Human Trafficking of School-aged Children
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
National Human Trafficking Hotline
Texas Office of the Attorney General
Signage Requirements (new in 2022)
No Human Trafficking Signage pertaining to the criminal offenses of human trafficking is now available. TEA has three sample signs below (based on location) that the LEA may be used directly or as a template for local development.
No Human Trafficking Signage in English and Spanish (Color Block) 8x11 | 11x17
No Human Trafficking Signage in English and Spanish (General Street) 8x11 | 11x17
No Human Trafficking Signage in English and Spanish (Perimeter) 12x18
Each school shall post warning signs at the following locations:
(1) parallel to and along the exterior boundaries of the school's premises;
(2) at each roadway or way of access to the premises;
(3) for premises not fenced, at least every five hundred feet along the exterior boundaries of the premises;
(4) at each entrance to the premises and building, and;
(5) at conspicuous places reasonably likely to be viewed by all persons entering the premises.